HOW TO CREATE AN INVESTABLE PITCH Online Course
Creating a pitch investors understand and agree with is of the utmost importance to any entrepreneur who needs funding. And you need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with this…
What most entrepreneurs do when creating a pitch for investors is listen to the advice most anyone will give them. They also read books and watch videos on and about pitching. They talk with an entrepreneur whose pitch got funded.
If You Ignore It, It Just Gets Worse
What most entrepreneurs do when creating a pitch for investors is listen to the advice most anyone will give them. They also read books and watch videos on and about pitching. And they talk with an entrepreneur whose been funded.
But for most entrepreneurs and startups, none of that works.
- The advice they get pertains to that single person's interest.
- They try to use ALL of the information from ALL of the books.
- The entrepreneur that got funded has a single successful pitch
And what happens if you just do nothing?
If you just keep doing what you've been doing?
You will continue down that same path doing and saying the things
that have kept investors from funding your idea all along.
When you get the How To Create An Investable Pitch
course today, you’ll get the keys to…
- The correct structure for your pitch to follow.
- The specific form template for each slide in your deck.
- The body language to use with, as well as look for in, the investors
The proper insights of VC's, Mentors, Graphics Specialists, & CEO's.
How To Create An Investable Pitch includes:
- 4 hour course packaged in short, high quality, easy to understand videos
- Downloadable pdfs and .mp3’
- Everything is available to you 24hrs a day, for life.
Questions? Email Scott Rouse at Scott@ScottRouse.com