8th Nashville Women's Empowerment Workshop Series : "Creating Economic Impact Through Entrepreneurship"
Regular Registration $75.00 per person
Virtual Attendance Registration $75.00 per person
Vendor Table $125.00 per company
The primary goals of the workshop series:
• Provide aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools they need to start or grow their own businesses.
• Assist and train women on how to creating economic impact as a CEO.
• Help you get clear about your purpose by tapping into your passion and turning it into a profitable business
• Create a strong support system and network with successful women already in business
At the Nashville Women's Empowerment Workshop you will learn the top 10 steps to starting and growing a business:
1. How to Create a Workable Business Plan
2. Effective Strategies to Conduct Market Research and Find Your Perfect Customers
3. How to Build Your Business Brand
4. Understanding the Best Legal Structure for Your Business
5. How to Create Your Lean Machine Team: Pulling Together Your Support System
6. Selling 101: Making Money with Your Products and Services
7. Creating the BUZZ: Result Producing Marketing Plan to Launch Your Online and Offline Campaign
8. Think Big and Act Big: 10 Strategies to Business Success
9. Strategic Planning for Your Business: How to Work in and on Your Business Daily
10. Ready-Set-Launching the Business: 5 Steps to a Successful Launch
Who Should Attend?
· Women unhappy in their current jobs
· Women seeking a life-change
· Women desiring to start a business
· Women Business Owners
· Women Authors and Experts
· Women Networking Groups
· Women Associations
· Non-Profit Organization that focus on Women
SPECIAL OFFER: The first 10 people who register. Get a FREE copy of the e-book Start Smart: A Women's Entrepreneur Guide to Starting a Business.
All workshop participants will receive a Goodie Bag (upon conference check-in) that includes: · Autographed Copy of the Book: “Nashville Women's Empowerment Business Training Guide 2014" · Discounted services from vendors/speakers · Gift cards from local business and much more
For more Information: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: (615) 753-5647