This week's EC Podcast includes:
- An EC member interview with Jeff Albee, founder of TabletTable. He shares his advice for entrepreneurs who are working with mentors.
- Pre-Flight spots are now available. I talked with Robbie Goldsmith and Heather McBee on what it is and what's new about it.
- We have a TechTalk next week in partnership with the Nashville Technology Council here at the EC on July 7th at 5:30PM. Talent Sourcing: The Art of Finding, Leading and Engaging Talent
- I talked with Bryan Huddleston, CEO of the NTC, about their upcoming Annual Meeting on July 23 2015, 8am
Our new album artwork is available and included on the right.
Upcoming events mentioned on this week's podcast:
- Health:Further: A healthcare innovation conference designed to bring all stakeholders to the same table to move healthcare forward. Featuring speakers Dawn Rudolph, Chief Experience Officer at Saint Thomas Health, Dr. Jonathan Perlin, Chief Medical Officer at HCA, and more. Join the conversation on August 19th and 20th at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Presented by Parallon and produced by Jumpstart Foundry.
Nashville Startup Global (Tuesday July 7th): U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration partners with us to deliver the second installment of Startup Global, an initiative designed to help more startup firms think global from the earliest stages of a company’s growth. U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker announced Startup Global in February. Dozens of early-stage companies looking to gain technical assistance on selling their goods and services worldwide have register to attend but there are still a few final spots remaining. Speakers and panelists will cover a wide range of topics from government resources and financing business overseas, to protecting intellectual property, and sector trends in international business. Attendees will hear from representatives from Amazon, Gibson Guitar, Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce, Paypal, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and Universal Music Group, among many others.